At Fourways Self Storage we believe that there is no substitute for good security. We have spared no expense in making sure that our security is as tight as it can be.
The entire premises are surrounded by palisade fencing and a fully electrified fence. High specification floodlights light up the entire premises and every inch is covered by security cameras which are monitored in the office and remotely.
- Access is through a monitored electric gate and all visitors must have an access card
- ID books, drivers' licences and vehicle licences are scanned
- Pedestrians enter through a turnstile
- Guards' night patrols are monitored
- Guards have panic buttons and access to armed response
- Car registrations are recorded and checked on the internet
- Emails are sent to customers monthly, showing access times
- Staff escort all customers to their units
- No work is allowed in self storage units, other than storing or removing goods
- All units are regularly checked for tampering
- All guards are carefully screened and vetted
There are other security measures that we cannot disclose.
We do not compromise on security and all rules are STRICTLY APPLIED.